Monday, December 02, 2002

Welcome to my Zaurus journal.

I've found that my PDA page is becoming large in digital size. After looking at it a bit, I've found that most of the data is related to the Sharp Zaurus that I purchased in April of 2002. Each time I purchase a peripheral or do something stupifying, I edit my PDA page to reflect those changes. There's a ton of yellow 'UPDATE' banners that reminded me of weblogging, so I decided to attempt to move everything here. The move will progress during December.

This is my second account with www.blogger.com. My first one is actually hosted on my paid server space. I wanted to try Blogger.com's hosting, this time (free hosting). It was Blogger.com or Xanga.com. I like Blogger.com better, as things are much more customizable, regardless of the required Blogger banner.

I must mention that there's a Zaurus WebRing that I created. It currently has 10 members and is slowly growing. All Zaurus owners are accepted: the SL5000, SL5500, and A300. See http://www.wigglit.com/webring.html for more data on the Zaurus WebRing.

There's also an IRC channel that I created, #zaurus-wr, which is hosted at irc.freenode.net. Please feel free to go there and share your thoughts. Actually, #zaurus-wr isn't meant to be just another Zaurus chat channel...its meant for coordination of Zaurus WebRing members. Not only that, but its also meant as an information medium. Soon, an infobot will be placed there, to help with data management and dissemination.

This Blog isn't meant to actually augment the Zaurus Webring. I just wanted something different as my Zaurus/PDA section. Don't expect a ton of professionalism here. :o) This Blog is going to be in a very lax format.

Well, I'll try to post here daily, or at least everytime I do something stupifying with/to the Zaurus. Catch you all on the flipside...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home